And by the by, I learnt it when I worked at the guy's who won the Prize of the "Meilleure Baguette de Paris" in 2013!...
- 1) It is 5 o'clock of the morning, time to give it some strength.The lazy thing has been asleep for 48h by now!
- 2) Cut 350g of dough and prepare it psychologically to the fight!
- 3) Stretch it, twist it, fold it, show it who is the baker!
- 4) Fold it again.
- 5) Roll it nicely.
- 6) Cut it three times before you bake it at 260°C for 17 minutes...
- 7) A nice crispy golden crust, a soft cream colour crumb with lots of alveolus! Miam miam!!! Show off!!!